- Check Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr ... and then check them all again in case something new popped up while I was working my way through the lists
- Clean my entire house, including scrubbing my bathtub
- Do the dishes (I HATE DISHES)
- Grocery shop
- Write emails
- Write letters
- Stare at the Word doc containing my manuscript
- Take a nap
- Take a bubble bath
- Give myself a manicure
- Remove the nailpolish when I remember that I don't like manicures
- Clean my roller skates
- Vacuum up the tufts of dog hair that roll through like it's the Old West around here
- Play with my dog
And after I've done ALL THAT, I (might) sit down and crunch through my revisions.
Oh, you want to see pictures of my dog? Lucy is my 55lb border collie/great pyrenese mix. Isn't she a cutie?!
Ok, I guess I'll go work on my revisions now... Due in two weeks!