Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Things that happen when I have revisions due

  • Check Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr ... and then check them all again in case something new popped up while I was working my way through the lists
  • Clean my entire house, including scrubbing my bathtub
  • Do the dishes (I HATE DISHES)
  • Grocery shop
  • Bake
  • Write emails
  • Write letters
  • Stare at the Word doc containing my manuscript
  • Take a nap
  • Take a bubble bath
  • Give myself a manicure
  • Remove the nailpolish when I remember that I don't like manicures
  • Clean my roller skates
  • Vacuum up the tufts of dog hair that roll through like it's the Old West around here
  • Play with my dog
And after I've done ALL THAT, I (might) sit down and crunch through my revisions.

Oh, you want to see pictures of my dog? Lucy is my 55lb border collie/great pyrenese mix. Isn't she a cutie?!





Ok, I guess I'll go work on my revisions now... Due in two weeks!

No comments: