Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Round-Up of News

The first piece of news is that I'm blogging over at the Apocalypsies today telling you all about how freaking fantastic Lissa Price's Starters is. It's out today, and you will definitely want to pick up a copy.

The second piece of news is that I have my very first author appearance scheduled! Looks like I'll be speaking at Literacy Night at Foxboro High School for World Book Night. I'll be talking about reading, writing, and Meant to Be, and we'll even have a few ARCs to give away! I'm really excited about it. I'll post more details when I have them.

And finally, a huge thank you to all the people who commented, tweeted, facebooked, smoke signaled, or e-high-fived me about Meant to Be's fabulous cover. The internet love was out of control, and I definitely have a case of the warm fuzzies.

Now that the cover is out, I can share these great pictures of my family's traveling ARC of Meant to Be!

My mom, reading MTB at the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
My grandparents diving in after my mom handed it off to them
If you have an ARC of Meant to Be and want to show off a picture of it out in the wild, send it on to me (lemorrill at gmail dot com), and I'd love to post it!

No comments: