Friday, September 9, 2011

A little Friday happiness


It's Friday! And after three days of drizzly rain, the sun is back and the weather is breezy. Much too nice to sit inside and blog, so instead please enjoy these bits of Friday fun:


Saturday, my derby team will be defending our 2010 championship title. It's going to be pretty epic, so if you're in the area, I recommend you come on out. Online ticket sales go until midnight. If you miss that, you can buy at the door. Click here for more info.


Laura Marling with Mumford and Sons covering Jolene. Having grown up in East Tennessee, I'm kind of a huge Dolly Parton fan ... and well, this is pretty awesome.


Speaking of Mumford and Sons ... they're totally my fall tunes of choice right now. Did you know Marcus Mumford (oh ye of awesome hipster haircut and three piece suits) is engaged to Carey Mulligan? Yeah ... talk about a hipster power couple...



Le sigh... I will do my best not to be jealous. Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments: