Monday, August 1, 2011

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more

Don't forget, you can enter to win an ARC of Sara Zarr's new book, How to Save A Life, simply by filling out the form here. It's such a fantastic book, you definitely want it! 

Lauren Oliver titled a revision email to me with that quote ... that was oh, about four revisions ago!

But this time it's really THE END of revisions. Wendy Loggia at Delacorte read the manuscript and loved it. Seriously, the email she sent me was the best thing I've ever received in my inbox. It had me dancing around Provincetown saying, "I don't know if you've heard, but Wendy Loggia says I have talent! Yup! She said it! I have TALENT!" She suggest some small changes, which I now have 10 days to complete and return. ACK! But then Meant to Be is done and ready and moves on to the next stage!

So yeah, you won't be hearing as much from me. And if you ARE hearing from me, it'll be because I'm hiding from my revisions (which I would never do ... no, not ever!).

My manuscript in a binder, colored pens, and Mad Men on Netflix.
This is how I revise.
(not pictured: a very very VERY large Coke)

No comments: