Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's not all YA around here!

The very best part of having a Kindle (other than the ones I already enumerated) is how fabulous the pre-order feature is. Don't you hate it when you preorder a book online, then have to wait a few days after the release date for it to actually arrive in your mailbox? Well, with the Kindle, your book *poof* magically downloads on release day. It's a beautiful thing.

Which is how I'm starting Tina Fey's much-anticipated memoir Bossypants. By "much-anticipated," I mean I can't not hear about it on any piece of media I pay attention to, from NPR to Slate to Salon to EVERYONE ON TUMBLR. I swear, I could probably read the entire book just by stitching together all the quotes people are tumbling out there.

Now if only the T could stall out somewhere between Central and Harvard so that I get a few extra minutes during my commute to read. Pretty sure I'm not going to want to put this one down.

No comments: