Thursday, March 24, 2011

I've moved! Meaning, I'm here now!

I used to host my blog over at Tumblr, and I absolutely loved the community over there. Sadly, their infrastructure is just waaaaaay too unstable these days, and I can't handle having my blog unavailable every third time I try to access it. Thus, I'm back on Blogger! I think this will ultimately be a pretty good move, since so many of my fellow YA authors make their home around these parts.

To get started, I put a couple of my old blog posts up here, namely the ones that are related to my little publishing journey. If you want to read all the old stuff, feel free to mosey on over there and check it out.

Going forward, though, all the action will be here! Looking forward to being a part of the whole YA world here on Blogger. Tell your friends!

No comments: